Friday, September 19, 2008

The Institute of Divine Universal Royalty

This is a birthday card I made for Corwin, a volunteer. I am the chair for the Institute of Divine Universal Royalty, so it is my job to celebrate birthdays. The card is the chicken's revenge. Corwin eats 9 eggs every day, so because of this the chicken is taking a dump on his birthday cake. Posing with the card is the lovely Misha.


PhotobucketPhotobucket
This is Nicole, one of my gurus.
Photobucket

This is Joseph, I guess he can be a guru too.Photobucket

This is Nick Atlas, and he is also a guru for me. He makes artwork from photos of drops of water just like I do!Photobucket

Elena, she has a Prius and wears colors very well. Total guru.Photobucket

1 comment:

Nick Atlas said...

Surprised to see a photo of me here, and quite the caption... you're my guru too, more so than most i suspect. when i gazed into your eyes the other day, i tried to transmit the idea that i have great reverence for our connection and really hope to create together--i wonder if that one made it across.

much love cosmic cowgirl!