Tuesday, July 14, 2009

7/13/09 DREAMLAND

Dreamland is a special place. It exists here on earth. People here write in cursive because there is no need to break the line, from one thought to the next, between the darkness and the light, everything here flows effortlessly into itself, in the proper way it needs to be expressed at the moment. Earlier this year it felt like there was 'something that needed to be connected to' in order to plug in to dreamland. A 'different' feeling, different 'voices' to listen to. Now I no longer hear the voices, it seems that I AM them. If I were writing this with henna on skin I'm sure these words wouldn't be words at all. They would be prismatic shapes, as if looking at a chessboard at the bottom of a swimming pool--some ideas liquidy and difficult to grasp, but clear as experienced in the moment. Clear as it is what needs to be clarified with an unbroken line, uniting shadow and light, uniting sickness and health, bringing a field together and translating it into the truth of itself, the truth of the intention. The truth of vibration. I feel your thoughts shift and the shapes change. Maybe these thoughts are hectic and hurtful and my line will reveal that. It may be somewhat sad, but I trust in the higher wisdom guiding me. I trust that if this garbage needs to be seen, so be it. In dreamland things seems innocent and clear. It is important for me to remember that dreamland looks different of the outside than it does on the inside, and for the past week I have been learning more about both points of view.

No comments: