Tuesday, July 14, 2009

6/28/09 I Remember

I remember...feelings...more than words...speaking feelings, letting words in from a different place.
A knowing, those words, those words I let in and then, feelings, more than words, bigger than words, holding me in place as I place my hands on the dying...
At the time when I have just the right thing to say it can only be said with my hands and my short gasps, with my heart knowing those words I let in, speaking feelings from our shared planetary exchange.
Homes and lands and the way clouds fill each others' voices with songs.
The way atmospheres tremble as elements collide, as I tremble with God at my footsteps.
Pulsing with knowing.
Letting words in from a different place.
I remember incantations in my revelations, inklings that twinkle and stories that simply aren't true.
I remember cave writing.
I remember words that aren't words and knowing their simple truth fills my tears with pulsing Godsteps.
Step on my God, my tears with not knowing, for I know not what I do.
What I do with this blessed interface, interacting with the sacredness that remembers me when I choose to remember it.
Inklings that twinkle and lights and laughter and memories of people I have been and stories that simply aren't true.
Caves and voices and remember that time when my eyes were closed and you were all there, laughing and smiling?
At the time, a knowing.
I remember.

No comments: