Sunday, October 26, 2008

My Day in Boston

Photobucket


I went to Boston. I started in the North End.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket




I ate an iceberg salad without complaining! You would have been proud.
Photobucket




I met a couple from Olympia over pastries at Mike's. These were their choices. I had my first cup of coffee since I've been here in New England at this time.
Photobucket




I'm kinda obsessed with the Boston accent. I'm currently being trained in Bostonian.
Photobucket

Photobucket

In the MFA
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketThis is a kitty mummy.



Some things that lead me to believe the person in charge of collecting has a quirky take on things.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This is a map.
Photobucket

At the Boston Public Library
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Derrick Gwinner said...

Glad to see I'm not the only one who goes to museums and takes pictures of chairs.
Even mummified kitties are kinda cute.
And I am proud of you for not complaining about your salad.
Derrick