Thursday, October 1, 2009

Housatonic, MA

I live in rural Western Massachusetts now. Last year I also lived in rural Western Mass but that was in a yoga center. Now I am a citizen of rural Western Mass.

Here is where I live, on "Pollock Hill" in Housatonic. Apparently at one point in Housatonic's industrial boom, they imported an entire Polish village and planted them in this little neighborhood at the top of the hill. That's where I live, 232 Grove St.


Photobucket

Here is the funky little garage. There's Blackura, my new car.

Photobucket

Here is side view of said funky little garage.

Photobucket

My backyard neighbors. They have goats and a vocal rooster and donkey.

Photobucket

The view in downtown Housie.

Photobucket

not such a great photo, says, "Come feel the spirit."

Photobucket

My new library.

Photobucket

I have to go to my post office to get my mail.

Photobucket

That's my new hood! What do you think?

1 comment:

Liesel said...

it looks GREAT! very quaint.